Olga Gruzhinskaya is one of Founders and Director of IMEPOWER focusing primarily on financial and economic aspects of energy sector. She advised on numerous energy generating and distribution companies on electricity market operation, financial recovery, structuring investment projects, and corporate restructuring.
Ms. Gruzhinskaya has participated in 50+ technical assistance projects funded by international financial institutions. She has significant experience in financial modeling, preparing feasibility studies of investment projects, sector studies and forecasts.
- Acting as Project Director for Market Study of Small Hydro in Ukraine funded by ESMAP
- Advising on corporate sustainable development of Energoatom in the framework of EBRD-funded project
- Acting as Project Director for the World Bank-funded project on Assessment of Financial Standing and Financial Cost Recovery Tariffs for the Power Sector of Ukraine and Major Companies
- Advising on corporate development program for Lviv district heating company LvivTeploEnergo
- Acting as Project Director for IFC’s City of Kyiv – District Heating Assessment and Renovation Project
- Assessment of the Economic Efficiency of Micro Projects in the Framework of Ukraine Social Investment Fund (USIF)
- Preparing information memorandum for construction of 1,000 MW Kanev Hydro Pumped Storage Power Plant
- Analysis of Investment and Privatization Opportunities in Ukraine for CEZ, EDF, and ENEL
- Development of Legislative Acts in the Field of Regulation of Power Sector Infrastructure Facilities Construction for the Ministry of Energy and Coal
- Due Diligence and Valuation of 2,400 MW Moldova Thermal Power Plant
- Valuation of Varna Thermal Power Plant in Bulgaria
- Financial due diligence of power distribution companies for Union Fenosa
- Acting as financial expert for USAID-funded Ukraine Energy Privatization Support Project