IMEPOWER’s key client group includes international financial institutions and banks, such as EBRD, World Bank, IFC, Asian Development Bank, NEFCO, etc.
Another major client group includes international investors engaging us to prepare market/sector studies, identify and analyze investment opportunities (greenfield/brownfield projects, purchase of existing assets) and associated risks, provide transaction support, perform legal, regulatory, and financial due diligence. List of our clients in this area includes AES Corporation, CEZ, EDF, EDP Renewables, ENEL, GDF Suez, Invenergy, Mitsubishi, Sumitomo, Terna Energy, Union Fenosa, etc.
IMEPOWER has an extensive experience in the area of district heating and energy efficiency. Cooperating with such companies as ÅF, SEK, and Carlbro, we were responsible for preparing financial, legal, and regulatory sections of the feasibility studies for the EBRD, World Bank, NEFCO, and Nordic Investment Bank for upgrade and modernization of district heating systems in 20+ cities. We also performed City of Kyiv – District Heating Assessment and Renovation Project.
IMEPOWER participated in preparing feasibility studies for energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Irpin for NEFCO.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework for 1.2 GW Chornobyl Solar Project;
- Assistance in Acquisition of 30 MW Solar Portfolio;
- Creating Bankable Legal Framework for Renewable Energy Sources;
- Institutional Support to the Parliament Fuel and Energy Sector Committee;
- Advice on Wind Farm Development;
- Energoatom – Corporate Sustainable Development;
- Corporate Development Program for Lviv District Heating Company LvivTeploEnergo;
- Procurement Support to Power Generating Company UkrHydroEnergo.